College Preparatory Programs with Exams Procedures

Placement for college level English and Math can be granted with specific CPPE course completion or scores on the standardized assessment exams.  College credit can be earned through specific scores on standardized assessment exams.  More information about placement and transfer of credit can be found on the Placement Options webpage. 

Further information about College Preparatory Programs, FAQs, parent access to student records, Financial Aid considerations and grades & transcripts can be found on the Dual Credit Programs FAQs & Records Information webpage.