Transfer of Military Credits Policy

Based on the recommendation of the American Council on Education (ACE), South Puget Sound Community College uses the Joint Services Transcript (JST) to award military credit. Students receiving college credit for military service through their JST or based on their Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) must still earn credits consistent with South Puget Sound Community College’s residency policy in order to be granted a degree or certificate.